- First class economy: Free coffee or tea during the whole day and a breakfast served in all departures before 9 o’clock in the morning, Swedish newspapers, free access to wireless internet.
- Second class: Bistro car with sandwiches, drinks and light meals to take away. Radio & music-channels (headsets not included).
You will use about 2.3kg of carbon dioxide per passenger on this trip. Each passenger will save 157.7kg of carbon dioxide instead of flying on this trip and 187.7kg instead of driving!
Prices shown are typical estimates and not final. Variability in final cost of the booking could be slightly more or less than the amount shown here. Variability depends on off-peak and flexibility factors. We will book your trip based on your stated preferences. You may be charged a small fee to cover the cost of your preferred ticket or refunded a portion of your purchase to ensure you receive a competitive rate for your final booking.
• Malmö city by Maria Eklind (some rights reserved).
• Sweden :: Malmö :: 118 by CucombreLibre (some rights reserved).
• City Square, Malmö by Philip Mallis (some rights reserved).
There are no reviews yet.