- First class economy: Free coffee or tea during the whole day and a breakfast served in all departures before 9 o’clock in the morning, Swedish newspapers, free access to wireless internet.
- Second class: Bistro car with sandwiches, drinks and light meals to take away. Radio & music-channels (headsets not included).
You will use about 1.8kg of carbon dioxide per passenger on this trip. Each passenger will have saved about 120.8kg of carbon dioxide instead of flying on this trip and 289.6kg instead of driving!
Prices shown are typical estimates and not final. Variability in final cost of the booking could be slightly more or less than the amount shown here. Variability depends on off-peak and flexibility factors. We will book your trip based on your stated preferences. You may be charged a small fee to cover the cost of your preferred ticket or refunded a portion of your purchase to ensure you receive a competitive rate for your final booking.
• Göteborg by Michael Fötsch (some rights reserved).
• Göteborg by ph.viny (some rights reserved).
• Central Station by Ferenec Nasztanovics (some rights reserved).
There are no reviews yet.