- Tickets include a reservation for a specified seat.
- To use a Trenitalia E-Ticket (ticketless booking), customers simply go directly to the train. On board, they will have to show their PNR identification number XXXXXX to the crew as a proof of purchase.
You will use about 3kg of carbon dioxide per passenger on this trip. Each passenger will have saved about about 39kg of carbon dioxide instead of flying on this trip and 114kg instead of driving!
Prices shown are typical estimates and not final. Variability in final cost of the booking could be slightly more or less than the amount shown here. Variability depends on off-peak and flexibility factors. We will book your trip based on your stated preferences. You may be charged a small fee to cover the cost of your preferred ticket or refunded a portion of your purchase to ensure you receive a competitive rate for your final booking.
• Naples, Italy 2013 by Rosino (some rights reserved).
• Galleria Umberto I by Casey Hugelfink (some rights reserved).
• Titian Hall at Capodimonte Museum in Naples by Carlo Raso (public domain)
There are no reviews yet.