- Tickets include a reservation for a specified seat.
- To use a Trenitalia E-Ticket (ticketless booking), simply go directly to the train. On board, you will have to show your PNR identification number XXXXXX to the crew as a proof of purchase.
You will use about 14.9kg of carbon dioxide per passenger on this trip. Each passenger will save about 65.1kg of carbon dioxide instead of flying on this trip and 265.1kg instead of driving!
Prices shown are typical estimates and not final. Variability in final cost of the booking could be slightly more or less than the amount shown here. Variability depends on off-peak and flexibility factors. We will book your trip based on your stated preferences. You may be charged a small fee to cover the cost of your preferred ticket or refunded a portion of your purchase to ensure you receive a competitive rate for your final booking.
• Piazza del Duomo, Milano by Ștefan Jurcă (some rights reserved).
• Milano, via Dante by Dimitris Kamaras (some rights reserved).
• Milan Station by Richard Evea (some rights reserved).
• Milan, Italy by Alejandro (some rights reserved).
There are no reviews yet.