- Fully electronic issuing process – print your e-ticket at home prior to departure or show your boarding pass from your smartphone.
- Ticket on Departure should be exchanged into real ticket using the ticket vending machines located at the railway stations within France*.
- Comfortable services on all types of trains.
- Tickets are available in 1st and 2nd classes of services.
You will use about 5.3kg of carbon dioxide per passenger on this trip. Each passenger will have saved 256.4kg of carbon dioxide instead of flying on this trip and 314.1kg instead of driving!
Prices shown are typical estimates and not final. Variability in final cost of the booking could be slightly more or less than the amount shown here. Variability depends on off-peak and flexibility factors. We will book your trip based on your stated preferences. You may be charged a small fee to cover the cost of your preferred ticket or refunded a portion of your purchase to ensure you receive a competitive rate for your final booking.
- Marseille, France January 2017 by Tiberio Frascari (public domain)
- boats color by Images by Ophelia (some rights reserved).
- Marseille, place de Lenche by Jeanne Menjoulet (some rights reserved).
There are no reviews yet.