- Deutsche Bahn E-ticket will be provided on all class tickets.
- Ticket on Departure should be exchanged into real ticket using the ticket vending machines located at the railway stations within Germany only.
- Comfortable services on all types of trains.
- Tickets are available in 1st and 2nd classes of services.
- Paper ticket and reservation
You will use about 0.16kg of carbon dioxide per passenger on this trip. Each passenger will have saved 233.4kg of carbon dioxide instead of flying on this trip and 185.0kg instead of driving!
Prices shown are typical estimates and not final. Variability in final cost of the booking could be slightly more or less than the amount shown here. Variability depends on off-peak and flexibility factors. We will book your trip based on your stated preferences. You may be charged a small fee to cover the cost of your preferred ticket or refunded a portion of your purchase to ensure you receive a competitive rate for your final booking.
• Berlín by Rodrigo Paredes (some rights reserved).
• Berlin Mainstation by Marcel Van den Berge (some rights reserved).
• Berlin – Berliner Dom by Reinhard Link (some rights reserved).