- Tickets include a reservation for a specified seat.
- To use a Trenitalia E-Ticket (ticketless booking), you simply go directly to the train. On board, you will have to show your PNR identification number XXXXXX to the crew as a proof of purchase.
You will use about 7.4kg of carbon dioxide per passenger on this trip. Each passenger will have saved about 32.6kg of carbon dioxide instead of flying on this trip and 132.6kg instead of driving!
Prices shown are typical estimates and not final. Variability in final cost of the booking could be slightly more or less than the amount shown here. Variability depends on off-peak and flexibility factors. We will book your trip based on your stated preferences. You may be charged a small fee to cover the cost of your preferred ticket or refunded a portion of your purchase to ensure you receive a competitive rate for your final booking.
• Venezia by Raphaël Chekroun (some rights reserved).
• Vita a Venezia by August Brill (some rights reserved).
• Venise – Basilique Santa Maria della Salute by Nicolas Vollmer (some rights reserved).