- Deutsche Bahn E-ticket will be provided on all class tickets.
- Ticket on Departure should be exchanged into real ticket using the ticket vending machines located at the railway stations within Germany only.
- Comfortable services on all types of trains.
- Tickets are available in 1st and 2nd classes of services.
- Paper ticket and reservation
You will use about 0.16kg of carbon dioxide per passenger on this trip. Each passenger will have saved 233.4kg of carbon dioxide instead of flying on this trip and 185kg instead of driving!
Prices shown are typical estimates and not final. Variability in final cost of the booking could be slightly more or less than the amount shown here. Variability depends on off-peak and flexibility factors. We will book your trip based on your stated preferences. You may be charged a small fee to cover the cost of your preferred ticket or refunded a portion of your purchase to ensure you receive a competitive rate for your final booking.
• münchen by pfatter (some rights reserved).
• München by Stefan Jurca (some rights reserved).
• München 2016 by Wilhelm Lappe (some rights reserved).
There are no reviews yet.