There are 3 types of E-ticket fares:
- RENFE E-TICKET – the e-ticket offers a basic fare with no discount.
- RENFE PROMO E-TICKET – the Promo e-ticket offers variable prices depending on travel times and the time of booking.
- RENFE PROMO+ E-TICKET – the Promo+ e-ticket offers variable prices depending on travel time and the time of booking. Both change and cancellation are allowed.
- The e-ticket can be printed from home and is valid for travel.
You will use about 4.3kg of carbon dioxide per passenger on this trip. Each passenger will save 206.1kg of carbon dioxide instead of flying on this trip and 252.4kg instead of driving!
Prices shown are typical estimates and not final. Variability in final cost of the booking could be slightly more or less than the amount shown here. Variability depends on off-peak and flexibility factors. We will book your trip based on your stated preferences. You may be charged a small fee to cover the cost of your preferred ticket or refunded a portion of your purchase to ensure you receive a competitive rate for your final booking.
• Madrid, Spain by Rick Ligthelm of TravelMag (some rights reserved).
• Madrid by Massimo Frasson (some rights reserved).
• Plaza de Callao (Madrid) by Enrique Gómez (some rights reserved).